JACQUELINE M.H YEUNG & CO. SOLICITORS
楊 敏 熙 律 師 事 務 所
Welcome to our website
We are a Hong Kong-based law firm dedicated to serving a wide range of clients worldwide who have business interests in Hong Kong, the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) and the Asia Pacific Region. Our firm focus on provision of advice on probate, trust and commercial matters. We have extensive experience to handle property acquisitions and development as well as civil litigation.
Our team of lawyers has over 25 years of experience in acting for international groups, listed companies in Hong Kong, property developers, banks and financial institutions, asset management companies, trust companies as well as celebrities and artists.
OUR PRACTICE PHILOSOPHY
Apply “user and document” access control to protect our clients’ personal information.
Understand and fulfill our clients’ goals with professional advice.
ONE-STOP SERVICE 一站式
Serve our clients in collaboration with our professional associates in related fields in the PRC and overseas to better serve our clients.
Act proactively and discreetly in protecting clients’ interests.
Provide professional services in a versatile and efficient manner.
SCOPE OF PRACTICES 業務範圍
(1) Probate, Will and Trust
(2) China-Related Services and China-Appointed Attesting Work
(3) Corporate and Commercial Law
(5) Banking and Finance
(7) Marriage Solemnization Services
(8) Company Secretarial Service
" Our Founding Partner, Ms. Jacqueline Yeung,
has extensive experience from her many years in the legal field.
OUR TEAM 團隊
Jacqueline Yeung Mun Hee has received training in an international firm and became a partner in a medium size firm in 1997. She has practiced as a corporate/commercial and property lawyer for over 20 years.
She specializes in company and commercial transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and disposals of companies, joint ventures, agency, distribution agreements and trust matters. She is also involved in corporate finance practice such as venture capital financing and syndicated loans transactions.
She has wide experience in all kinds of property related transactions, including sale and purchase of commercial, residential and industrial properties; tender and auction transactions; arrangements for exchange and partition of land; all types of general conveyancing matters; leases; tenancies; joint venture agreements relating to property development and advice. She has considerable experience in residential and commercial development project works including preparation of deeds of mutual covenants, agreements and assignments.
Jacqueline has represented and given advice to listed companies, multi-national corporations, international companies, banks, financial institutions, asset management companies and celebrities. She speaks English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
(1) ACQUISITIONS AND DISPOSALS 收購及轉讓
- As legal advisor for the acquisition of 70% of the issued share capital of a company holding a chain restaurant;
- As legal advisor for the sale of 40% of the issued share capital of a construction company;
- As legal advisor for the acquisition of various companies holding travel agency licences;
- As legal advisor for the acquisition of a hospital in Foshan in the PRC;
- As legal advisor for a US listed company for the acquisition of the shares and shareholders’ loans of a company incorporated in Hong Kong;
- As legal advisor for a pharmaceutical company incorporated in the United Kingdom in acquiring 51% of the share capital of a Sino Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company;
- As legal advisor for a company incorporated in the PRC in the purchase of the shares and shareholders’ loans of a film production company incorporated in Hong Kong;
- As legal advisor for a subsidiary of a listed company in the acquisition of a information technology company incorporated in Hong Kong;
- As legal advisor for a subsidiary of a listed company in acquisition of a ship;
- As legal advisor of a company incorporated in the British Virgin Island in the sale of the entire share capital of a company incorporated in Hong Kong holding land use rights and plants in Guangzhou;
- As legal advisor for more than 10 companies in the sale of shares of companies incorporated in Hong Kong or other jurisdictions holding residential and commercial sites in Hong Kong capable of future development or redevelopment;
- As legal advisor for the sale of shares of companies carrying the business of trading, beauty consultancy, information technology.
(2) OTHER CORPORATE TRANSACTIONS 企業交易
- Advise on the corporate structure of a company intending to invest in a joint venture project in Zhengzhou for the development of 5 star hotels and commercial premises there;
- Advise on the corporate structure of a joint venture company in the development of battery and mobile phone technology;
- Advise on the joint venture company on acquisition and development of residential and commercial units.
(3) BANKING MATTERS 銀行業法律服務
- As legal advisor for various banks concerning building mortgages, loan/facility agreements, side letters and addenda to loan agreements, guarantees and indemnities, deeds of novation and variation relating to loan agreements, promissory notes;
- Advise both foreign and Hong Kong companies on security documents such as loan agreements, assignments of insurance and earnings, assignments of rental, assignments of sale proceeds and charges over account, pledge of shares, debentures, mortgages, agreements to mortgage, deed of undertaking to mortgage, indemnities and undertakings.
(4) GENERAL MATTERS 其他項目
- As legal advisor for trust matters and corporate structure for distinguished families;
- Advise on matters concerning personal management and artist agreements for celebrities;
- As legal advisor companies in all commercial contracts ranging from employment agreements, consultancy agreements, shareholders agreements, loans agreements, distributorship and non-disclosure agreements;
- As legal advisor for the owners of residential and commercial premises against the order of compulsory sale by owners holding at least 80% of the undivided shares of the units;
- As legal advisor for companies concerning surrender of land in the New Territories, application for consent to sell uncompleted developments and the subsequent sale of the uncompleted units.
Hong Kong Judiciary (http://www.judiciary.gov.hk)
The Judiciary is responsible for the administration of justice in Hong Kong. It hears all prosecutions and civil disputes (English & Chinese)
The Law Society of Hong Kong (http://www.hklawsoc.org.hk)
The Law Society is a professional association for solicitors in Hong Kong. (English & Chinese)
Bilingual Laws Information System (http://www.legislation.gov.hk)
Bilingual Laws Information System is an electronic database of the legislation of Hong Kong. It is established and updated by the Department of Justice. (English & Chinese)
Association of China-Appointed Attesting Officers Limited (http://www.caao.org.hk/)
The Association is a professional association for Attesting Officers appointed by the Department Justice of the PRC in Hong Kong. (English & Chinese)
China Government bodies and foreign investment
CONTACT US 聯絡我們
Unit 6, 1st Floor, Wayson Commercial Building, No.28 onnaught Road West, Hong Kong
Office Tel (852) 3102 2289
Fax (852) 3102 2292